Accomplishments are great! What helps you achieve everything is who you ARE. Instead of focusing on New Years Resolutions (which are generally ineffective and arbitrary with no plan and little chance of succeeding), focus your attention on becoming the person you most want to be. You can begin your journey TODAY by being clear about who you are, who you want to be, and how you want to feel. You can start now because the journey is too amazing to wait a random day for. Breaking News: January 1 is just another ordinary Tuesday.
The accomplishments will come – and will be a joyful and easy byproduct of your work on yourself. I guarantee it. Questions to reflect on:
- How do I want to feel inside?
- How would I achieve better/more if I work on who I am at my core?
- What aspects of myself hold me back from having the life I most want?
- What traits of successful people would I like to inhabit?
- What is my process to learn to inhabit these traits?
- What aspects of myself have I always wanted to address, but didn’t? Why?
Start here and you WILL achieve everything you want to. It won’t be an uphill slog, like resolutions can be. It’ll be easy, you’ll be excited, and so focused on your *being* that the *doing* will just happen and will be fun.
Reposted from @lauraldibenedetto – https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9WnqhHT18/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8hnp54wqflqx