We are limitless beings with endless potential and yet we limit ourselves. We stand in our own way of accomplishing our dreams.
We may blame parents, society, money, technology, opportunity but in the end it all comes down to fear. Will you make your decisions based on fear or Love?
Will you be brave enough to dive into your dreams and make them happen? Will you recognise that you can have anything you want in this life and that you need only to ask and move in that direction?
Jim Carrey has life figured out. He used to think that he was a limited being that was seperate from everyone else. But he learned something very powerful that changed his life.
He learned that he is one with the universe. And when you are one with the universe you have no limits. When Jim was young he saw the example of his father.
Jim’s father never thought he could become a great comedian and so he limited himself. He decided to do the safe and conservative thing and get a job as an accountant. But even with that safe job he ended up getting laid off and his family struggled.
What Jim learned is that you can spend your whole life imagining ghosts about your future or you can realized that everything comes down to this moment, right now.
The decisions you make today will be the deciding factor for the rest of your life. Embrace every now moment and realise that we have no limits. Take chances and follow your passions.
Let go of how it is going to happen and trust that as you add energy and meaningful intention to your goals they will manifest.
Check out this video below to hear Jim Carrey speak about our unlimited potential.
So what will it be? Do you want to change the world? Do you want to help others? Have you always dreamed of traveling the world or being an artist? Maybe you have wanted to study science but have been told that you weren’t smart enough.
When you run into limits remember these 5 things.
1. You are connected to everything and as apart of all there is, you can accomplish anything that you work towards.
2. Sometimes the walls in your life are because you need new tools or ingedients. Reach out to experts, use the internet, and boldly ask questions. Find new tools and if they dont exist yet invent the tools.
3. Choose Love over fear every time you are making a decision. Love for yourself and everyone involved. Love for all of creation and mother earth herself. Strive to make decisions where everyone wins instead of just yourself. (This is always possible if we look hard enough.)
4. Think outside the box and find a solution that no one has tried before. We dont have to do things the way they have always been done. If we have put a great deal of thought towards something and it still doesn’t make sense maybe there is another path for us.
5. Recognise that everyone is afraid and they are often giving you advice based on their own fears. It doesn’t mean that it cannot be done it just means that they haven’t been able to find a way to do those things successfully.
Every day is a magnificent and important part of your path. Start now making powerful decisions to set yourself up for success. Surround yourself with people who empower you and that you empower to be their very best.
Dream big and work towards your goals. Spend a little time each day planning and working on creating the world that you want to live in. Over time those little steps will turn into huge leaps of change and success in your life.
Let us know in the comments tricks and tools you have found in your life to powerfully move towards your passions and dreams. How do you keep yourself going even when things get tough?